-Touch control function
-Intelligent temperature control fan
-Two dimmable channels to control light intensity
- Click the plus button (+) to weaken the white light intensity.
- Click the minus button (-) to weaken the blue light intensity.
- Long press the plus button (+) to strengthen the whole light.
- Long press the minus button (-) to weaken the whole light.
- Click the plus button (+)and minus button (-)at the same time to turn on or turn off the light.
- Professional design proper blue and white light proportion, mimic the deep-sea environment, help coral to pop and bring out the colors
- Perfect blue light can promote producing the amount of Vitamins D3 which will help coral absorb Calcium so that coral will appear more brighter color, suitable for coral, platypus and other creatures
Two-rollers silent fans
- Two-rollers silent fans ( keep working until unplug), noise standards is lower than 44.7 db(A), fast heat transfer and create you a comfortable home environment W
- Warm Tips:
The fan will still running when we turn off the light [ Click the plus button (+)and minus button (-)at the same time could turn off the light]
The fan only turned off when we unplugged the unit.
-Max Power: 30W
-Input Voltage: AC100-240V
-LED quantity: 9pcs
-Suitable for: 30-45cm tank
-Certificate: CE, ROHS
-Shell material: E-plastic
-Net/Gross weight: 1.08kg/1.2kg
1. Turn on / Turn off: Click the plus button and minus button at the same time to turn on and turn off the light.
2. Single channel control: Click the plus button to strengthen the white light intensity and press minus button to weaken the blue light intensity.
3. Adjust the light intensity of two channels together: Long press plus button to strengthen the white and blue light intensity at the same time and long press the minus button to weaken the white light and blue intensity.
What’s in the box:
-1 x LED aquarium light
-1 x Mounting Kit
-1 x Power Plug
-1 x Instruction Manual
1. Before you add a new lighting to your tank, it is recommended that you do several water changes to try and reduce the amount of nutrients in the water
2. Specially designed aquarium light is suitable for tank length 10-18inch
3. The recommended lighting time is 8-10 hours
4. Be sure to acclimate your tank or new corals to the new light by slowing increasing its exposure/intensity to the light.
Product application :